Precision Turbo Pro Mod 91 (GEN2) CEA
HP Rating: 1725
With a dedicated commitment to innovation, PTE’s revolutionary GEN2 Pro Mod turbochargers were designed with the hardcore enthusiast in mind. Purpose-built for improved strength, durability & longevity, the centre housing and compressor back plate assembly is an innovative one-piece design, manufactured from an aluminium forging. Additionally, these units come equipped with stainless steel turbine housings complete with an extended turbine discharge with cross bolt provisions for added safety.
Safety was also a key consideration when developing the new designs, and all of Precision’s GEN2 Pro Mod turbos are SFI approved when used with our stainless steel V-band inlet/outlet housing.
PTE’s GEN2 Pro Mod 91 Turbocharger features the following:
• SFI- approved
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 91mm inducer compressor wheel
• Exclusive CEA (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 103mm turbine wheel
• Turbine housing options:
- T5 .90, 1.00, 1.12, 1.24 or 1.40 A/R
- Stainless Steel V-Band inlet 1.15 A/R
• Extended turbine housing discharge with cross-bolt provisions
• Air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
• One-piece CHRA and compressor backplate assembly to improve durability
Unlike anything on the market today, Precision’s GEN2 Pro Mod turbochargers are set to be a serious game-changer in the world of turbo technology. Precision customers are already setting records with these GEN 2 ProMod turbos!