Aeromotive Pro-Series EFI Regulator
The RotorMaster choice for high horsepower applications. The Pro-Series Regulator can support up to 2000 HP. For engines requiring high volume, high pressure fuel delivery the Pro-Series Boost Reference EFI Regulator is a perfect fit for serious power.
- Adjustable base pressure from 30-60 PSI.
- Auxiliary ports available for nitrous applications, pressure gauges and transducers.
- References Vacuum/Boost on a 1:1 ratio. Includes two boost line adapters, one barbed for rubber hose, the other for AN-04 braided line. (Prevents blow-off in high boost applications)
- Dedicated 1/8” NPT port.
- Includes Aeromotive’s radiused tapered flare fittings:
(3) ORB-08 and (1) ORB-10 inlet ports, two with AN-08 flare adapters.
(1) ORB-10 return port with AN-10 flare adapter port plugs included.
- Virtually indestructible electroless nickel-plating finish on the body with type II bright dip black anodized cap.