ROTORMASTER @ SEMA LAS VEGAS!
RotorMaster and SEMA 2011 – The Show That Drives the Global Automotive Industry - Las Vegas Convention centre November 1 -4
Mixing Business with Pleasure…
What better excuse is there than to celebrate a milestone birthday (shh Signorelli turned 40!) – in the city that never sleeps while indulging in everything automotive??? This month we report on RotorMaster’s Las Vegas tour of the world famous SEMA show & Motorsport complex -with plenty of racing action @ the Big O Tires Nationals!
The SEMA experience certainly proved an opportunity to extend & broaden our professional credentials, with the show drawing the industry’s brightest minds and hottest products to one place! As Haltech’s official guests we reveled in the opportunities on offer & soaked up every inch of the educational seminars, product demonstrations, special events, & most importantly – networking opportunities !
So what’s SEMA all about? More than 100,000 attendees and 2000 exhibitors meet for 4 days every year in Las Vegas to do business at the largest annual automotive specialty-equipment show on the planet and the RotorMaster team was thrilled to be part of the 2011 experience! To describe the grand scale of the event is truly difficult but unparalleled to anything Australia has on offer.
So what sorts of opportunities were on offer for the entire Crew?
- More than 1,500 new products, plus the latest equipment and technology,
- 2,000+ exhibitors including 500 first-timers,
- Major manufacturers and new suppliers
- Critical, relevant information, & most importantly industry education
- 50+ educational seminars for fresh ideas
- Important contacts and connections, and
- Energy, inspiration and industry supportThe SEMA show was an inspiring experience for Signorelli and his crew whom pledge to remain at the forefront of the World’s Automotive Performance Engineering Industry. This continued commitment to education and up-to-date product reviews ensure RotorMaster customers are in the best possible experienced hands!Despite a tight schedule, 2 x days of Drag Racing action was essential with the Crew’s track side visit to the Big O Tire Nationals in Las Vegas. Perfect weather, perfect track…the atmosphere was electric and the racing… grand on a superior level, with racers & their teams truly out performing each other.
The level of professionalism was extreme – as is the entire Drag Racing culture! The event was run with precision and hi-end organization.
So … is the Crew itching to race amongst their fellow Yanki comrades?